A prescription drug called Ambien 10mg (Zolpidem) is used to treat the signs and symptoms of insomnia. You can use Ambien by itself or in combination with other drugs. Ambien Generic is a member of the Sedative/Hypnotics, Insomnia medication class.
Ambina, Intermezzo, and Optimist are the zolpidem immediate-release medications that are used to help you go asleep. Ambien CR, an extended-release version of zolpidem 10mg, includes two layers: a first one that enables you to fall asleep quickly and a second one that helps you stay asleep.
How to Take Ambien 10mg (Zolpidem) Tablet
- Before taking zolpidem and after each refill, read the medication guide.
- Take this drug by mouth as prescribed by your doctor, typically once at night, on an empty stomach.
- If you do not have time to get a whole night’s sleep of at least 7 to 8 hours, do not take a dose of this medication.
- Never take more of it, use it more frequently, or keep using it longer than recommended. Do not exceed 10 milligrammes per day.
- Do not use this medication or get medical advice if you are allergic to it or its ingredients.
- If you are experiencing major health problems, speak with your doctor or get a complete body checkup.
- The use of this medication during pregnancy or nursing is not advised.
Ambien 10mg (Zolpidem) Side Effects
A severe allergic reaction could be brought on by zolpidem 10mg. If you experience any of the following symptoms of an allergic reaction, stop taking Ambien immediately and seek emergency medical attention.
- Daytime drowsiness
- Tired feeling
- Tired feeling
- Dry mouth
- Loss of coordination
- Stuffy nose
- Nose or throat irritation
- Upset stomach
How to Store Ambien 10mg (Zolpidem)?
Store the Ambien 10 mg Tablet in a dry, cool area at room temperature, away from children and pets.
Frequently Ask Questions:
Is there an effective tablet to treat insomnia?
A prescription drug call Ambien 10 Mg or Zolpidem treats insomnia. It is a member of the sedative or hypnotics group.
What is the effect of overdose of Ambien 10 Mg?
The medicine should never be taken as an overdose. If taken as overdose of Zolpidem it can be fatal and when taken with other medication it cause drowsiness.
What other drugs affect Ambien 10 Mg?
Using Ambien with other drugs may worsen the effect. Doctor’s prescription is needed with use of medicine.
Is Ambien 10 Mg or Zolpidem an effective sleeping pill?
Ambien 10 Mg or Zolpidem is an effective sleeping pill which also treats for anxiety, seizures. It is a muscle relaxant too.